Spell Checker

Dan McLeodDan McLeod Posts: 5,454 admin
The site has a spell check if a word is spelled wong wrong you will see a red squiggled line yep that's what it is called. Anyway right click that word and when the frame opens you will have a list of suggested words just click on the word in the list and it will replace the misspelled word.
Sign In or Register to comment.